email@example.com - (33) 4 99 62 30 13
Research projects at EBCL:
- Lepidium draba : application of metagenomics in understanding interactions between a weevil and a pathogen for the biocontrol of an invasive weed.
- Ventenata dubia : impact of soil microbes on the fitness of the invasive weeds Ventenata dubia.
- Control of post-harvest diseases of potatoes: differential gene expression analysis of three co-cultured strains of Pseudomonas sp. reducing symptoms induced by Fusarium sambucinum to identify genes responsible for the biocontrol efficacy against Fusarium dry rot and potential synergism between the three co-cultured strains.
- Olive Fruit fly : evaluation of entomopathogenic fungi against Bactrocera oleae.
- Endosymbionts diversity in the different populations of the biocontrol agent Trissolcus japonicus, a parasitoid of Halyomorpha halys, the brown marmorated stink bug.
Areas os scientific interest:
- Role of microbial communities on the fitness of weeds.
- Tripartite interactions between microbes plant and insect.
- Impact of bacterial endosymbionts on the behavior and the fitness of insect pests or their parasitoids.
- Insect pathology for the control of insect pests using entomopathogenic fungi.
- Microbiology : plant-microbes interactions and insect microbiology.
- Molecular biology : DNA and RNA extraction, PCR, qPCR, RT-PCR, phylogeny.
- Sequencing technologies and bioinformatics.
-German (basic conversation ability)